British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I know there are a few stores that sells neocaridina or CRS but does anyone know if any stores that specializes in shrimps, such as blue bolts, or orange eyed blue tigers, taiwan bees etc in Vancouver area? I know a couple stores that ships shrimp from Ontario but I had some bad experiences in the past :(

Thanks

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I honestly don't think there's any specialty shrimp stores like they do in toronto. There's a really good one in Calgary called SKA and I've ordered from them a few times with high quality stuff. Their prices are pretty good also and shipping is $24 for next day for live stuff from Calgary.

Here's a link and I highly recommend them

https://www.facebook.com/skashrimps/

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've seen some TBs at Aquariums West downtown. And some Blue Tigers. They were pretty pricey, though. Other than that, I don't know of any specialty shrimp store. Ebi-Ken was the closest thing but I think Frank is on hiatus.

Reactions: rwong2k10

·
Registered
192 Posts
Talk to Pat (MyKiss). He has several different species and strains. He might be able to get an order in too. I also second SKA if you want to import. AW is great but not with shrimp. It's so overpriced there.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I have a lot coming next week and the following week but not blue bolt! Those would be far too costly for me and the customer unless I find a cheaper source. . Always looking though for those and blue tigers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
293 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts