British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be placing a Spencer Jack order on Monday, and am opening up the order to you fine folks! As far as pricing goes, since we use FedEx we do need to mark fish up a bit to cover shipping. The fish price listed will be charged at 2.3x cost. We still guarantee the fish for a full 30 days!

his most updated list is here: http://cichlaholic.com/pdf/March 25.pdf
please have your requests in by Sunday night.

All fish are subject to a paid deposit. PM me with your requests or questions, reply to the thread if you'd like as well.

Thanks!! :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Not to be rude and I am respectfully speaking, but how does the 2.3x cost really work? Its a big difference on price when two fishes are priced at $5 vs $30... The shipping can't be that different in price regardless of the value of the fish being sold (as it should cost the same to ship 10 fish regardless of value). I obviously understand the store has to turn a profit as well, but it just doesn't seem like the numbers are fair across the board.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to be rude and I am respectfully speaking, but how does the 2.3x cost really work? Its a big difference on price when two fishes are priced at $5 vs $30... The shipping can't be that different in price regardless of the value of the fish being sold (as it should cost the same to ship 10 fish regardless of value). I obviously understand the store has to turn a profit as well, but it just doesn't seem like the numbers are fair across the board.
I understand it seems a bit unfair, but I am doing my best to keep things as low as possible for you guys. This markup is lower than normal because of how expensive cichlids etc can be. If you're interested in particular fish at a larger quantity, there would be room for lower markup as in store we do offer 3+ and 6+ deals if you're buying the same type of fish, or multiple fish close to the same price. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in fish and we can talk more :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last day to order and put deposit down! I'm in store today until closing at 6pm if anyone wants to drop by.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.