Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I will be placing an order with SJ Wednesday morning. Please let me know by Tuesday night via reply or PM if you would like me to add on any fish for you. Pricing will be discussed via PM. Please note that the pricing on his list are not the prices you will pay - a markup will happen, which will be discussed when we go over pricing.

EDIT:
I'm a dummy and the order won't be arriving until next week. I'm placing a plant order and the shipment doesn't arrive until next week. So the fish will come in then. Soooo, fish additions can be requested until Sunday!

His current stocklist list can be found here: http://cichlaholic.com/pdf/September 19.pdf

Thank ya!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Are there any pygmy cories on that order? ;)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
615 Posts
No sure where you bring in discus from, but can you bring in some brightly coloured ones, especially yellow ones?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a dummy and the order won't be arriving until next week. I'm placing a plant order and the shipment doesn't arrive until next week. So the fish will come in then. Soooo, fish additions can be requested until Sunday!!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It'll probably be next month early on when I order more discus, I will do my best to get some yellows!!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sending the order off right now. Thanks everyone! Lots of cichlids and plecos to come...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.