British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to the banner ads for the sponsors and why post site rules across the board in multiple posts when we are trying to get members to stop making multiple posts? :confused:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Banner ads for the sponsors were fine , but the banner ads for non -related crap is slowing the hell out of BCA pages.. Not a good way of generating revenue . Please lose that crap .

·
Super Moderator
5,275 Posts
Banner ads for the sponsors were fine , but the banner ads for non -related crap is slowing the hell out of BCA pages.. Not a good way of generating revenue . Please lose that crap .
The non sponsor ads should go! I don't want to know about a lagging career and other stuff.

Stuart

·
Registered
485 Posts
RE; multiple postings..

It was just shown cause it was posted all at once (rules) as they were installed, you will not see them like that again as they are locked stickies no one can post in.. We are still working the previous infrastructure back into this new incarnation...

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
In the last week i installed a Banner server, and it came with this openx stuff. I am trying to pinpoint fish related ads but cannot seem to tune into them at all, or maybe there is none at all.

Wont be forever, just experimenting with settings.

this is not a perfect way to generate revenue, maybe if we had a million visitors a day it would be, but i installed it mainly for sponsors and to let sponsors upload and manage there own banners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.