1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
JL seems to be cheaper even at regular price

·
Registered
440 Posts
King Ed's is high for some items. Not sure why the Prime water conditioner is sooooo high. It's on sale for 40% off but man did they ever jack the price up. 2 litres is 69.00 and 4 liters is somewhere way over $100. I think it was $150.00. J and L 4 litres is reg at $80.00. WTF. I don't mind stores making money but I hate getting ripped off. This hobby is expensive enough.:mad:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
King Ed's is high for some items. Not sure why the Prime water conditioner is sooooo high. It's on sale for 40% off but man did they ever jack the price up. 2 litres is 69.00 and 4 liters is somewhere way over $100. I think it was $150.00. J and L 4 litres is reg at $80.00. WTF. I don't mind stores making money but I hate getting ripped off. This hobby is expensive enough.:mad:
lol that's why people said you need to shop around before buying anything. After I join this forum I don't find anything that I need to buy from King Ed no more. Their service is pretty bad now compare to long ago.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Good, like i've said many times, i dislike King Ed and we should all stop shopping there ;) lol
Frankly, I really don't like the fact that they don't give out their prices, and they can be abrupt, but in all honesty, if you do shop around, they are cheaper for somethings.

Hate to say it though, with the dollar where it is now, it just doesn't make sense to shop here in Canada for fish stuff!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Frankly, I really don't like the fact that they don't give out their prices, and they can be abrupt, but in all honesty, if you do shop around, they are cheaper for somethings.

Hate to say it though, with the dollar where it is now, it just doesn't make sense to shop here in Canada for fish stuff!
no kidding! everything is so expensive here its crazy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts