• Star Trek

Votes: 17 34.7%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Star Wars all the way..

down with klingon's!!!

Chewbacca all the way!!!. AAAHHHHRRRRGGGGGG!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
hahaha..wow..this topic might start a wildfire as bad as the debate between "should the toilet paper in the holder face in or face out?" haha

hmm maybe i should choose one/vote..haha...i would say.. STAR WARS....since i have all the dvds, games and also some lego models from star wars..other than watching star trek..i dun own any items from that franchise.

·
Registered
124 Posts
hahaha..wow..this topic might start a wildfire as bad as the debate between "should the toilet paper in the holder face in or face out?" haha
You KNOW that toilet paper needs to be face out ;)

Huge argument with my roommate a long time ago about that. lol. Ridiculous.

....but really...face out.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
I don't even think there is a discussion here....I can't see anyone voting for Star Trek. The original Star Trek was cool for its time, and the Next Generation was great, but the rest were flops compared to those 2. Star Wars will be watched for a long long time (in a galaxy far far away).

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I googled it and apparently on recent online polls, Star Trek wins, which surprised me very much. Which is why I started the poll! I think when people here voted, they must block out Jar Jar Binks (not sure if it is binks?), i know I did.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I googled it and apparently on recent online polls, Star Trek wins, which surprised me very much. Which is why I started the poll! I think when people here voted, they must block out Jar Jar Binks (not sure if it is binks?), i know I did.
lol...for star trek...they have fans called "trekkers and trekkies"...and they have actual star trek conventions and yada....

Star wars on the other hand...i think just called "star wars fans"..haha..and comic con is where they hang out(i might be wrong...)

why dun/didn't someone put jar jar in a redshirt?...in case someone dun understand this....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshirt_(character)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jar_Jar_Binks

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
i've never been much of a fan of star wars. i find most of their movies to fall into the same excitement as deep space nine series. maybe because c3po, anakin and jar jar deserve to be attacked with a reciprocating saw

i used to watch a ton of TNG And Voyager.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
thats because of all the really old people (jk).. the baby boomers love star trek.. In order to make a proper analysis, one would have to make mulitple studies as far as age groups

I do like the new star trek movie

but the star wars is, by far, better

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Comparing the original 3 Star Wars movies versus all the Star Trek movies till this last one, Star Wars is more watchable. I've seen SW movies several times but only watch the ST movies (except the last) once at the most.

Not a big fan of the prequels though, I must say.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
thats because of all the really old people (jk).. the baby boomers love star trek.. In order to make a proper analysis, one would have to make mulitple studies as far as age groups

I do like the new star trek movie

but the star wars is, by far, better
Well, considering that Star Wars was made in 1977, that's an old people movie too. :D 33 years ago....I had just entered high school. I still remember the 4 hour lineups to get to see it.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts