British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had many spawns before this one with other pairs but they havent been able to grow bigger then a nickel. so im hoping that these babies reach an amazing size. just like the parents. I dont know what will come of this thread. But i just want to share my video and im open to any info you all have or breakthroughs, success stories or any experiences. any posts or some awesome threads or whatever you think will help. heres a video i shot today. let me know what you think.
David

Stendker Breeding Pair with babies - YouTube

ENJOY!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Had many spawns before this one with other pairs but they havent been able to grow bigger then a nickel. so im hoping that these babies reach an amazing size. just like the parents. I dont know what will come of this thread. But i just want to share my video and im open to any info you all have or breakthroughs, success stories or any experiences. any posts or some awesome threads or whatever you think will help. heres a video i shot today. let me know what you think.
David
Stendker Breeding Pair with babies - YouTube

ENJOY!
Congrats David;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got this pair from Mylon some of you know him as crimper. The pair is a Flachen x snakeskin female and a blue diamond male. Amazingly the female is bigger then the male. Like jon says they darken up because the babies need to find them and nurse off the body slime.

·
Banned
2,196 Posts
Good luck. Very cool video.
May be you can contact Rick he is very helpful and also super experienced in breeding and raising discus.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts