British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
the spot is there but the black pattern is wash out. Is it like that when you got him? I think you need to change it to white bottom so it can brighten up.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya the Marbling on him was always very light when I got him from charles. Im looking to add a flower ray to the tank soon.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya thanks for pointing out its flaws... This is the first ray I ever bought and knowing more about them now, I might not have got him. but no regrets its healthy and a very cool fish to watch. I got plenty of time and money to go through more rays
cheers

·
Banned
164 Posts
Ya thanks for pointing out its flaws... This is the first ray I ever bought and knowing more about them now, I might not have got him. but no regrets its healthy and a very cool fish to watch. I got plenty of time and money to go through more rays
cheers
Chain link is a good thing!! Motoro rays are worth more if they have the chain link pattern. I just recently paid $800/pr for 10" chain link marble motoros.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Chain link is a good thing!! Motoro rays are worth more if they have the chain link pattern. I just recently paid $800/pr for 10" chain link marble motoros.
wow I don't think there will be that price around here in BC. It is going for much less.

FLower are nice. I still have it on my wanted list as well.

·
Banned
164 Posts
wow I don't think there will be that price around here in BC. It is going for much less.

FLower are nice. I still have it on my wanted list as well.
I bought them through a local fish store and are CB. I didn't have to worry about what to feed them as they are eating everything including pellets and the male was already at breeding size in clasper department. I consider it money well spent since WC ones are a pain in every way possible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts