British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to rehome by Bala sharks as they were too active for the rest of the tank and stressed everybody else out (including certain members of my household)
So currently I have:
5 Angel fish
2 Severums
1 Common Pleco

There is lot's of room and options, but I can't decide what I should go with.

What would you add?

Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I have a great group of full size convicts I am wanting to re-home. They act like a colony and really get along. If you are interested PM me or send me a text (604) 240-096two

·
Registered
516 Posts
I know they are super common, but I absolutely love my Giant Danios. Look like little trout swimming around. A school of them looks really cool.

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,313 Posts
I want to do a South American

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the great suggestions. I like the idea of keeping it as a SA biotope. I'll make sure to update once the re-stock is done.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
In my semi Sa biotope . I have added rainbows and they have add a lot of colour and fun to the tank. You can add discus and angels to your collection they will fit in perfectly.

·
Registered
900 Posts
In my Asian biotope I have G. Danios that spawn and I get fry from.

In my SA biotope I have Beuno Aires tetras that school and move in the same way. They also live for years. I find they are great with cardinal tetras and between them and the Angels the cardinals stay in a nice tight school.

I like the fish distribution and movement in this tank.

BA tetras on top milling about. Cardinal tetras mid water. Angels drifting in and out. A. agassizii sliding through the plantings. Little schools of Corys scurrying around with the BN pleco horde on the bottom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts