British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have $75 roughly store credit at J & L aquatics.

I don't need anything there so I'm wondering if people like to meet up at J&L and buy my store credit.

let know asap..

thanks

·
Registered
420 Posts
Clarification please: Do you want someone to give you $75 to buy the store credit OR do you want them to spend it with you? Or some other arrangement?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Most likely you will be stuck with the credit since the "deal" is dollar for dollar. Anyone wanting to spend $75 at the pet store can do so on their own schedule without having to meet at a time convenient for you. You may want to sweeten the offer by not expecting the full $75 in exchange for the credit.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Most likely you will be stuck with the credit since the "deal" is dollar for dollar. Anyone wanting to spend $75 at the pet store can do so on their own schedule without having to meet at a time convenient for you. You may want to sweeten the offer by not expecting the full $75 in exchange for the credit.
That's what I was thinking. Not sure why anyone would want to pay $75 for a $75 store credit instead of giving J&L $75 straight up

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jeez take it easy guys maybe the dude is an absolute riot to hang with, or he's gonna drop some mad philosophical science on ya candy and change ya life! You can't put a price on that....

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Jeez take it easy guys maybe the dude is an absolute riot to hang with, or he's gonna drop some mad philosophical science on ya candy and change ya life! You can't put a price on that....
If that's the case...valid point. :bigsmile:

Maybe finally find out who to get the caramilk in the caramilk bar.....

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for closing it for me...I was "muliti-tasking" and wasn't able to go into the close-function button right away. Didn't have to re-activate it but I'll close it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.