British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okok, So I really wanted to just sell off all of my tanks and save for "The BIG one" and also at the same time rid myself of the horrid algae problem I keep having.

However, I have now decided to keep the 20gal and turn it into a planted RCS tank any suggestions for safe tank mates? I have a couple oto's that will stay in the tank as well.

Secondly this means I have to reset up my tall tank again for the rainbow shark and the stripped raphael. I would love to get a pair of Keyholes or another pair of Krib's but with the catfish at the bottom this may pose some problems especially with a pair of krib's. The tank will eventually be planted again but being a tall tank I found very large sword plants worked the best.

Any suggestions for stock on either tank would be much appreciated!!

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! ~S~ And no the shrimp tank is only going to be a 20 but I will def look into getting more oto's, never kept rummy noses before tho....hmmm...things to think about! ;)

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Endlers get along very well with red cherry shrimp, at least in my recent experience. I've got a tank full of baby endlers and baby shrimp and their parents. If you like endlers, you're welcome to some!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts