British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
I will lend my voice to choir met Just Koi last year. Besides Plecos we share an interest in Tanganyikan cichlids - great forum member.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Nope not Chris from hockey just a member and yes he does have some nice super reds and he has a lot of knowledge on Tanganyikan Cichlids. He comes across a lot of unique varieties . Definetly a good person to know.

Chris

·
Registered
136 Posts
I can vouch for his super reds as well. Great guy to deal with and awesome fish!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks great, can you tell me more about the just koi? is it a store?
Hey there ....sorry just got home... Just Koi is indeed a member here...His name is Callum and he does indeed have some great plecos. I am not into Africans but his collection of Calvus's, (Calvi ?) are amazing and have me thinking that I should set up a tank for some Tangs. Callum is an awesome guy to deal with and a great hobbyist.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thank you for the kind words everyone. :) . If i was to make a list of all the great people I have met in this hobby it would be a very long list. And it continues to grow . This is truly an awesome hobby with fantastic hobby enthusiasts. It has been my honor to meet all of you.

Kind Regards

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Thank you for the kind words everyone. :) . If i was to make a list of all the great people I have met in this hobby it would be a very long list. And it continues to grow . This is truly an awesome hobby with fantastic hobby enthusiasts. It has been my honor to meet all of you.

Kind Regards
Oh let me send you a pm. Ill be interrsted in some red bn thx

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts