British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know where to post this, but I realized last night that one of my tanks is leaking....Does anyone have an extra tank I could use for a week till I can get my 125. I have a roughly 11-12" Silver Arowana and 2 Reticulate Stingrays in the tank, so it would need to be a descent size tank, or if no one can lend me a tank, can someone take care of them for a week? I don't have a tank they can go in without risk......

·
Registered
743 Posts
wish I could help, my 75g wont be empty till midweek though.
I got a 50 gal tote from home depot for 25$. they are heavy duty and would hold water without trouble in my opinion.
if you are desparate enough that is.

·
Registered
773 Posts
If I remember correctly April might have some of the stuff you could repair with even in the water. Give her a Pm.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Corwin at munster tanks has under the water emergency repair glue.....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Problem with that is that im moving today, so all my finances are currently sunk into that. I may have found a solution, but have to wait for someone to wake up so I can talk to them.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
k so im swapping tanks with a buddy who has pretty much the same size tank, though his is for a snake, so it doesn't need to be water tight all though it is....so problem solved........

·
Registered
916 Posts
Awsome ...I was going to offer you mine.
Be sure to whipe the tank down good with some bleach/water prior to using. Just incase....allways better being safe than sorry.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts