Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so tearing down a tank for my car, selling corals first then rock then fish

1 kenya tree about 4 inches tall opened 15$ pending
2 colt coral one expands to about 6 inches plus other one is a bit smaller 15 each
1 rock with about 12+ heads of hairy mushrooms 20$
1 colony of waving hand about 35 plus heads 15 $
1 rock thats 6 x 3 (huge) of pulsing xenia only has a small patch left of gsp
rest arent looking too good so i will let it go for 5 u stil get a nice purple rock and gsp
1 small cabage coral 10 bucks *sold*

fish i have for sale are going to be ( soon to be )
1 4.5 inch golden rabbit fish ( expect it to be 1 to 1.5 inches bigger then that just saying 4.5 inches eyeballing it ) 25
1 5 inch blue tang ( expect it to be 1 to 1.5 inches bigger then that just saying 4.5 inches eyeballing it ) 30
1 valentini puffer 2.5 inches( very good never bites any corals or shrimp, snails ) reef friendly , pending
1 coral beauty 2 inches very nice colors 20 pending
2 precula clownfish however u spell it 20 for the pair

1 3 inch yellow tang 25
1 boxer shrimp ( coral banded) pretty big 10 bucks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
o and my account is messed up wont let me log on at my home computer so plz just give me a call 604 808 8025 thx open to offers too

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I am really sad to see this ad. I know you put a lot of work into this tank. Hopefully you can get it going again.

free bump!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Why am I not suprised that you're doing this?
But like I said to you last time, I've been there, done that! No matter how many times I'll say a vehicle will depreciate in value, you'll hafta get there too to know =) Good luck with the ride!
(Super Star Autobody in Richmond) As you were asking me last time, you can bargain and haggle prices for what you need!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.