British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
i'll look into it again, we were unable to use it on the previous forum, but this is a newer version which is supported by that application

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What is it Alym? I have the iphone as well, is it an app?
It's 2 things:
1) an application that runs in the background of a forum that optimizes its viewing on an iphone
2) an app that you buy for your iphone that works with forums that use tapatalk.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Showing your age Gary :p Iphone for the win!!
Nope, not age at all. The 2 youngest people in our office (22 and 26) have BB. There are 2 iphone users in our office and I've tried it numerous times and for full time email tool and battery charge duration and mail size, BB wins hands down. If you want to surf the web, listen to music, etc., iphone wins hands down. The real deciding factor is durability. I know of 3 guys who destroyed their iphone in < 3 months. I personally have dropped my BB into a puddle of slush and left it for 15 minutes, dropped in hundreds of times, and been in 3 countries with it, and after 18 months, I'm having problems....an iphone wouldn't have made it more than a month with me. I'm just hard on phones. :D

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nope, not age at all. The 2 youngest people in our office (22 and 26) have BB. There are 2 iphone users in our office and I've tried it numerous times and for full time email tool and battery charge duration and mail size, BB wins hands down. If you want to surf the web, listen to music, etc., iphone wins hands down. The real deciding factor is durability. I know of 3 guys who destroyed their iphone in < 3 months. I personally have dropped my BB into a puddle of slush and left it for 15 minutes, dropped in hundreds of times, and been in 3 countries with it, and after 18 months, I'm having problems....an iphone wouldn't have made it more than a month with me. I'm just hard on phones. :D
thats the part that scares me about mine. but so far so good. I've got it in a good shield and protective cover so fingers crossed

·
Registered
485 Posts
I am so NEW school LOL That When I saw a note at the dog Park saying
"FOUND 1 Blackberry" I thought it was really weird there were any yet, its early in teh season isnt it? for berries??

Regardless I would love TAPA talk too!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.