British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pics King-eL.
seems everyone has a new toy...iphone4's, new monster tanks, .....
I don't really like iPhone 4 but I have no choice as when I was looking to buy a cellphone the Blackberry Torch 9800 is not yet available. Have to wait when that phone comes out and get it. Can't do much with iPhone 4 if not Jailbreak or unlock.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
i agree. that blackberry torch 9800 looks very good. especially with new software BB6 and touchscreen. i have the 9700. i wait two months for it to come out. i'm waiting to upgrade to the new software.

i think the camera on the blackberry 9800 will be better. hope to see more pictures of your tanks taken with the new blackberry!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree. that blackberry torch 9800 looks very good. especially with new software BB6 and touchscreen. i have the 9700. i wait two months for it to come out. i'm waiting to upgrade to the new software.

i think the camera on the blackberry 9800 will be better. hope to see more pictures of your tanks taken with the new blackberry!
The plan was for me to get the blackberry bold 9700 but when Im looking for the white one but also not available.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
haha. bold 9700 is too slow. worth the wait for the 9800. i would. i'm sure you 'll be able to sell the iphone4. so many people seem to like it. personal preference. i like to email and read news. iphone has a lot of entertainment.

but can't go wrong with either. both are so expensive! haha
In actually just jailbreak my iPhone and I can do more now before it wasn't jailbreak. Bluetooth before can only pick up headsets and cant send files before. Still wanna find out what's really good about the BBT9800. I like browsing with iPhone and it was I do most of the time chatting with friends while at work. No need to pay for txt fee to my network service. Calling and txt are all free with jailbreak by adding the right apps. Now I'm just paying the monthly bill. Lol!

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts