British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to some requests on the forum i was looking for a "thank you" button to implement on the forum.

I have installed it and it's functional by my testing

Basically the reason for this button is to keep the board cleaner and to allow you to say thank you to someone for a specific post... without having to post "thank you" 5 million times.

At the bottom of every post you will see this image:

Just click it and the poster will see that you have thanked them for that post.

feel free to test it on this post

·
Registered
311 Posts
Neat. I like that you can remove it too, because I can totally see someone like me accidentally clicking the thanks button instead of the quote button or something :p

·
Registered
842 Posts
thanks! ;) hehe had to!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Oh mighty wise one - how do we find out which threads we've been thanked for? I see under my profile I have a couple of thanks from 2 threads. How can I get to those to see who thanked me?
And thanks again - it's pretty neat to be thanked for a post :)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Click your username at the top right to get to your profile, and then click the Statistics tab. You'll be able to see who thanked you and whom you've thanked.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Click your username at the top right to get to your profile, and then click the Statistics tab. You'll be able to see who tanked you and whom you've thanked.
COOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL - sometimes geos just cannot make things simple!!!!!!

Great instructions, Chris - that's why I luv ya, buddy :bigsmile: Will I be seeing you soon for moss balls?

Thanks,
Shelley

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
It'll be a couple of weeks until they're ready for me to pick up. Want them nice and green for you.

No problem for the help :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts