British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thank you for all the compliments we have received, before and after the BCA crash of 2010! These days it is rare for people to give praise rather than criticism. On behalf of myself and my team, thanks for the support!:)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I concur. Grant has very good stock.

I spot his electric blue rams. They have very nice body shape. They are fat and don't have concave belly which is very .........

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
staff and stock are awesome....

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I visited your store in Richmond for the first time last month, taking the Canada Line. This was during the time that stock was apparently low but to me, there were fish everywhere. I felt like a kid in a candy store (except that, being the mom, there was nobody around to stop me from buying anything I wanted).

I hope to combine my next visit with a trip to Chapters. A bookstore and a fish store. To me, better than a flight south.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great to hear! Thanks! I can vouch, it is much better than a trip south! I would ride the sky train over an 18 hour transit any day!
Thanks again for the feedback!:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
I agree, we've only been in twice and both times have walked out with fish in tow. The bf says I can't only visit your store every second payday and he refuses to let me buy anymore tanks... lol :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts