British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose I should be posting pictures since it IS the photo gallery, but just wanted to say that my new Solomons and greens have arrived and they are SPECTACULAR. Will posts photos once they've settled in.

Thanks TONS, April, for arranging shipping.

Shelley

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Congratulations Shelley. Would love to see pictures.

By the way, I know have a "black dragon eye discus" and its getting along fine with the others so far :D

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
im gonna go see those dragon eyes..pics are great..but bear in mind their colours will be alot better in a few days..they just traveled.
think shelleys stilll at work..she had to take time off this morning to collect them..so..im sure they kept her for a detention. lol.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since everyone asked sooooo nicely ;), here are shots of 3 of the newbies before they were shipped. They are still a little groggy and I'll probably keep the lights off for a couple of days, so hope these do until I can get my own posted.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
They are beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures when there more settled in :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
soooooooo gorgeous! *drool and drools somemore!*

congrats on getting them!

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
she got them from the master himself. :D
the first guy who was accredited for breeding heckel to heckel and been breeding wilds etc since the early 80s.
soon after about october i will be distributing his F1 wilds . some from those strains of wilds. and others. he is recreating the red turks..and wattley turks from scratch as alot of the red turks with straight lines and brilliants today are from alot of mixing and not consistant anymore. so back to basics.
he doesnt sell wilds..it was an agreement..one time deal .

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Very Nice

Looking forward to seeing them in person

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
i want those fish..they were in my boxes...i love the spotty one..love her face. im sure shes a her. very sweet look to her. excellent shape . love all of them.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Yeah, they're alright I guess. Too bad about the chipped eyes, beaked noses, pinched foreheads and gigantic eyes :p:p:p:p:p:p:p Drove home in RECORD time this afternoon - I couldn't wait to see them. I just about came home at lunchtime :)

And PLEASE don't wish any more females on me.....I am SO done with females.....NO MORE. Only boys in my tanks ;) She's most certainly a he.

I'll probably see you tomorrow. Have to see this dead guy everyone talks about :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Very nice fish Shelley.

Yes I'm late responding, I didn't realize that you had posted pics until Charles told me last night :D

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
April - Solomon #2 is most definitely a FEMALE - drats!!!! The green with the red spots (yup, that's a GREEN) hasn't decided which team it's on :rolleyes: You jinxed me, dang you!!!!! With everything else going on in my life right now, spawning Solomons......, yup, JUST WHAT I NEED :eek::eek::eek::eek: :D:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts