British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
I'd appreciate any help you could provide, i was up for 6 hours during most time people were sleeping just so you could have a place to talk amongst yourselves.

and waking up to find "this is crap" isnt the first thread i thought i would open

·
Registered
690 Posts
Good job in getting this up and running again!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Don't mind Juice Shawn. Your efforts are very much appreciated.
If we get back all the lost data , great ... If not, we are still on our way to a new and better forum. Some treasures have been lost ... but so has a lot of old "crap" . Here's to the forum having more treasure and less crap .

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I have never been part of a forum from the ground up before so this is kinda neat for me. I will miss some of the info that might be lost, but I am sure it will make its way back here anyways. Thanks again for the hardwork Shawn.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I cant believe this :( I think is sad to read this and specially knowing that some member dont give support but sometimes is good to start fresh. I appreciate all the hard work u are doing Shawn cause i know no one knows how hard u r working on getting BCA back, if we get BCA back great but if not dont worry we will help u build it again, we can do it and we will do it :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Wow

Good job Shawn!! Thanks for your efforts to get the site back together

·
Super Moderator
5,238 Posts
I am just hoping we will have full use of our Control Panel for editing and uploading avatars. Great job Shawn. What I miss most, is the community we had with the old site. Hopefully it will be recovered, if not, our die-hards will be here first (that is a given).

Stuart

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't think he meant to suggest that the result of your efforts is unsatisfactory, rather that the situation we find ourselves in is lamentable. The brevity of his statement resulted in some ambiguity.

Also, fish.

·
Registered
617 Posts
The community will rebuild stronger than ever if need be .. We had a great chat last night when Shawn put it back in to stop our crying.... A few new chatters came in and I hope fun was had by all.
The old die-hards will do all we can to help

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I really appreciate your efforts, Nicklfire. You've been hit the hardest by this.

I think that people who are affected most are the people who are facing an emergency and need advice or the people who have to sell their tanks and equipment on a short deadline. It's really only when the system crashes that we suddenly realize how essential this service is. Not to mention, how addicted we are.

Is there anything that we can do to help you?

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm just happy to be back!! Thanks a million Shawn & whoever else that may have been working hard to get this back up!

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
for me i'm just happy to have some where to be at 8am where people aren't rushing around like chickens with their heads cut off.....

thanks Shawn......

1 - 20 of 41 Posts