British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been sitting on this one for a couple years now, from my time snorkeling in Malaysia in 2008.

This is one of my all time best underwater experiences, was in the right place at the right time - and got to film it. Snorkeling, high speed, one breath... ;)

Enjoy.

A cool video

·
Registered
916 Posts
^^^^ LOL ...I almost feel like i've been snooping :D.....cool bonus at the end :D You musta had flippers my friend :D.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
You are so lucky! I am very envious!

I went to Malaysia / Singapore last year with my wife for honeymoon and she wouldn't let me go snorkling or diving :(

I am making plans to ditch her next time and go with my brother. lol :D

I did have a chance to check out some cool salt-water fish and hand feed a ray...I should put that up online sometime for you guys.

·
Super Moderator
6,610 Posts
Snoop all you want. Thanks Theo.

I'm beat right now (it's 4:30am & I just finished setting up my new 220g reef tank so I'll watch it tomorrow when I have my contacts in & can focus:eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice Vid...you still haven't told me which island! lol ;-)

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh...which island...well, it was in...the harbour off Johor Baru...yeah, that's it. ;) :D

So Anthony, put your contacts in yet? :)

·
Super Moderator
6,610 Posts
Very cool & I'm very jealous. I haven't been back to Malaysia since 1983 so you got me beat there. I'm going next year though & will try to go snorkeling as well.

Thanks for posting this.

Anthony

PS: Contacts are in but only had 3 hours of sleep. Felicia decided that Daddy should wake up at 8:30am on a Sunday (after going to bed at 5:30am) to take her potty. Good thing she's such a sweetie.

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We'll have to talk snorkeling before you head over. ;)

It is 3:33 am as I write this, our puppy just had a wet crap in its kennel. Much easier to clean up wet crap when it is your baby than your puppy I find. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Wow that's a great vid. I also Enjoyed it too ^^

·
Super Moderator
6,610 Posts
Party Pooper !!

Anthony---A 220 :eek: ............when can we come look :)
Did you take photos along the way? ...maybe a new thread coming soon ;)
Yup, took some pictures. Will try to post a new tank build thread today. Been getting by on 3-4 hours sleep a night lately but my busiest times are done now. Tank is set up & done:D

·
Super Moderator
6,610 Posts
We'll have to talk snorkeling before you head over. ;)

It is 3:33 am as I write this, our puppy just had a wet crap in its kennel. Much easier to clean up wet crap when it is your baby than your puppy I find. :rolleyes:
Another reason I'm soooooo happy that Felicia loves fish and NOT puppies:D

Whenever we go to a restaurant, the first thing she wants to do is go look at their fish tank. She's disappointed if there is no tank for her to watch while she eats. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts