British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

To make it clear

14K views 97 replies 39 participants last post by  taureandragon76 
I don't understand why anyone would care. It's my business who and how I give away my stuff to. Just because we're all on the same forum doesn't mean I have to offer to everyone. If I were you, I would just ignore it and continue whatever you are doing, Claudia. I mean, maybe I should post up a thread saying that I am going to offer you some free stuff just to see what happens?

In this world, there are always going to be complainers. If you heeded all of them, you'd be spending all your days pleasing other people and not yourself or the ones who matter to you.

To make it fair to everyone then, perhaps there should be no free stuff allowed in the classifieds. If it's free, there is a minimum charge, which is a donation to BCA. Then everyone wins right and we have a standing donation to BCA.

back off noob.........we have been known to flog a horse to death, ride out for 4 days, bring back another and take that one out too.
We should all just relax a bit and ease up on the lynching. Davej's been on the forum a long time. I did business with Dave in 2007 I believe. Just because a person doesn't have a 1000+ posts doesn't mean he's a n00b.

i was joking.................were all noobs in this new forum. maybe thats part of the problem.
Hahaha...I was looking for a smiley. Carry on then. :D I just think this thread is getting a bit over the top, that's all.

These type of comments are so childish,, "If the free stuff isn't shared equallly then we should ban it"
What a bunch of _____ childish controll freaks...
I'm confused as to how a suggestion on how to resolve the problem and promote the site becomes a childish comment and gets twisted to banning free stuff. Ah...I see, no donator banner. Carry on then......

dude ? he used to be a sponser !! this is what im talking about ? this thread has become a stupid battle ? when are we gonna close it ???? :rolleyes::eek::eek::eek:
Sponsorships allow you to do business, dude. Donator don't receive anything other than a donator badge. That's the difference. He used to be sponsor to make money off the site.

You don't have to take my word for it. Read the classified rules for yourself:

"The classified section is for hobbyists ONLY. If you are a retailer you are not allowed to post in classifieds, you must sign up for a sponsorship. Similarly, if you are breeding stock on a regular basis and re-selling for a profit, this is considered a business and you are not allowed to post in the classifieds, you must sign up for sponsorship. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.