British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

To make it clear

14K views 97 replies 39 participants last post by  taureandragon76 

as a member of the forum I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE ABOVE!! It is not because she got free stuff when I wanted it. It is because I think it should be spread around more so that all people get a chance at free stuff.

Since BCAquaria's new inception Claudia you have not posted ONE For Free item in the classifieds. So I'd say its a bit slanted towards you taking more than giving. You are not the only one on a fixed single income on these boards, and thus again, I feel it should be more shared.

As a mod I know the pm was a meant to be a gentle request to take MOST of the free things, rather share...

As a community member I know people feel obligated to give to the first person who PM's and you are right, they could choose not to, but at the cost of what? favouritism accusations? Pm's asking why they have not heard back when so and so pm'd first?

It is divisive of Claudia to post this publicly and as such, there will be people on both sides of the fence...

Claudia, do you want it to continue? I think you are a really neat lady, who while I do not know you very well, I respect as a large contributor to our community & forum, both for your knowledge, spirit, and sense of fun. I do not wish you to feel bashed, picked upon or singled out...

I, meaning just myself speaking here, do want you to be less of a tiger on the free stuff and share it more... No judgement included...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.