British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

To make it clear

14K views 97 replies 39 participants last post by  taureandragon76 
^^^^ i totally agree ..

i myself have poked fun at claudia for this , but only because she is faster at getting the freebies than others ..lol .... too bad !@! plus she is my buddy :)

those who have a problem need to chill out !!

yup i have to agree with some , this has gone to far ! as do some things on this site !@!

i think everybody who wanted to speak on this matter , now has !! so lets move on guys ...

maybe move towards making this a more friendlier site ??

those who feel how they feel on this matter know who they are , and lets move on guys !@!

I'm confused as to how a suggestion on how to resolve the problem and promote the site becomes a childish comment and gets twisted to banning free stuff. Ah...I see, no donator banner. Carry on then......
dude ? he used to be a sponser !! this is what im talking about ? this thread has become a stupid battle ? when are we gonna close it ???? :rolleyes::eek::eek::eek:

You don't have to take my word for it. Read the classified rules for yourself:

"The classified section is for hobbyists ONLY. If you are a retailer you are not allowed to post in classifieds, you must sign up for a sponsorship. Similarly, if you are breeding stock on a regular basis and re-selling for a profit, this is considered a business and you are not allowed to post in the classifieds, you must sign up for sponsorship. "
WHATEVER .... ........ when is this thread gonna be closed ???? what a frigging joke , it has become !@! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.