British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 98 Posts
i think the certain someone. & I use that refrence because I dont like pointing out individuals on the forum unlike some users I know :mad::mad:. But they should loose the title as a mod..it doesnt do any good. I was told not to post as much a while back .Now I dont post as much as I use to because of it. I enjoy being on the forum & i dont want to get booted off. so
thats my 2cents... :mad: very disapointed..

Thats so unnecessary though, you need the items and if ur on a low income then taking it free is the best way to go. Dont let the PM's get to you:(
Got to love the people who are (1) too slow to respond to free adsbut like to whine about the "unfairness of it all" (2) too gutless to ask Claudia if she could spare some or if she needed all of it (I am sure Claudia would have shared if she could) (3) hide behind the mod with their complaints and make the mod do their dirty whiny work for them

To those who complained, who do you complain to when your mum or spouse buys toilet paper that is too rough for you to use? :D

I was told not to post as much a while back .Now I dont post as much as I use to because of it. I enjoy being on the forum & i dont want to get booted off. so
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Really????
Isn't that why we're on a forum????
So now we shouldn't want to post & communicate with each other either??? :confused:
WTF is happening around here????
Oooops, must

Cheers!!!

just curious, who regulates the mods who are out of line? Or are they given free reign for them to do as they please regardless if its right or not?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Really????
Isn't that why we're on a forum????
So now we shouldn't want to post & communicate with each other either??? :confused:
WTF is happening around here????
Oooops, must

Cheers!!!
oh ya man. here's how I see it..someone doesnt like the responsibilties as a mod , so the complaining comes..Mods aren't suppose to complain. They are suppose to "regulate". lol if someone is grabbing stuff for free super real quick & other miss out..then guess what?? your S.O.L....this really bothers me how she pointed out Claudia like that. simply not fair at all!!!

just curious if it was the same mod as this time with Claudia?

i think the certain someone. & I use that refrence because I dont like pointing out individuals on the forum unlike some users I know :mad::mad:. But they should loose the title as a mod..it doesnt do any good. I was told not to post as much a while back .Now I dont post as much as I use to because of it. I enjoy being on the forum & i dont want to get booted off. so

back off noob.........we have been known to flog a horse to death, ride out for 4 days, bring back another and take that one out too.
We should all just relax a bit and ease up on the lynching. Davej's been on the forum a long time. I did business with Dave in 2007 I believe. Just because a person doesn't have a 1000+ posts doesn't mean he's a n00b.

Discussion starter · #53 ·
like my name says I SAVE up!

ITS just fish! HAHAHA claudia has 5 FLAT screens TVS in her house so i recomment to be quiet!

WHO doesnt love free stuff my momma is good at her thing
STOP putting her down cuz she already have her own problems

I WOKE UP to my mom talking on the phone about this THIS IS STUPID ITS JUST FISH WHO GIVES A DAM!! my mom doesnt no i signed up for this soo dont blame her for having her 17 year old backing her up
u guys are wayy OLDER than ME soo grow up!!

and i always bug my mom how stupid it is to be on this website (not to be mean)
people here obviously see the beauty on fishes and i dont see that to mee their fish that live for a year ... to mee their just the pets every kid dont care about .. so i hope you see were im coming from

thank u veryy much!
OMG i think this is my daugther :eek:

i was joking.................were all noobs in this new forum. maybe thats part of the problem.
Hahaha...I was looking for a smiley. Carry on then. :D I just think this thread is getting a bit over the top, that's all.

no offence, but a moderator has completely upset someone, and caused her family to become upset. If something affected me like this - and affected my child this way, i would EXPECT something to be done about it. NO one has the right to treat anyone this way - regardless of their TITLE.

and yes..my knickers are in a twist..i see this far too often that mods can get away with anything they please with no regulation from anyone. If this problem is swept under the carpet then something is wrong with this site.

you dont need to justify yourself claudia..really..i think most people on here who know you are shaking their heads to this whole thing. I think the mods need to have a talk amongst themselves to figure this all out. To come down on you was wrong, and we all know that. :)
I could not agree more, and to help put this matter to rest I wanted to chime in about my experiences with you. I don't know if you remember this anymore Claudia, but back in Feb. of this year when I joined the board you were one of the first to greet me as well as offer FREE items (like moss for my crayfish which just hatched eggs) and GREAT ADVICE to help me get started.

You offered this to a complete stranger, which says much more than enough about your character. IMOO it's this sincere generosity that took this community to this level in the first place.

I hope that this BAD JUDGEMENT call begets some type of apology at the very least.

Claudia, You offered this to a complete stranger, which says much more than enough about your character. IMOO it's this sincere generosity that took this community to this level in the first place.
Exactly!!
Was that type of spirit on this forum that drew me in as well.
Not just in items but the vast knowledge shared without hesitation or that helping hand from someone you hardly know to move some tanks. Pretty special to be a part of.
That's what kills me about this in particular, the spirit of it all just seems different.
Cheers!!!

41 - 60 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.