British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a store that sells tropheus somewhere? Or a store that can bring tropheus in for me?

·
Registered
62 Posts
You can try to get a group buy going from livefishdirect.com or davesfish.com... I know Smiladon has done a successful group buy with the former.

I know where you're coming from though... for whatever reason Tropheus are are hard to find here. If you browse Houstonfishbox.com those folks are selling fry locally for cheap!

·
Registered
309 Posts
get them from spencer jack, 45 dollar shipping, but if your getting a colony its worth it. and you can do a group order and spilt the shipping.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Send April a message. She has a whole list of fishes that she can bring in. I wasn't pay particular attention to tropheus when I was there last weekend, but I saw most of the African's I knew and I own on that list. Also, North America Pet Stores on Kingsway has a tank of Tropheus last time I was there, maybe be they can bring some in. King Ed also also Tropheus occasionally, but it is a little pricy. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just ordered 10 from livefishdirect.com at 1.5 inch each for 20$ each. But want some more!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I want some too lol You should have done a group buy!
Are you in a hurry? I'm planning on maybe buying a bunch of trops (like joker) early next year...

Do you know if its wise to ship fish in winter time? I've heard mixed thoughts...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts