British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
nice monster comm tank! glad the st found a good home.

i agree. looks like a tnt tank haha. u must do several water changes a week.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Man I would love to have that, I could watch it for hours. It would be cool if you could write out the stock list to go with the video.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehehe, it doesn't work for me remember? Saw the tank myself today and sure is a monster. It is a T&T style Earl :D
Some of my friends calls it a superstore tank.

But most monster fish hobbysit call it JDM tank. Japanese Domestic Market or just AM tank. Asian Market tank.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice monster comm tank! glad the st found a good home.

i agree. looks like a tnt tank haha. u must do several water changes a week.
I do water change every two weeks and thanks for the ST. This guy's a bottomless pit. It won't spot eating till I ran out of prawns. Lol!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man I would love to have that, I could watch it for hours. It would be cool if you could write out the stock list to go with the video.
Too many to write down as there are 97 bichirs in there and more other monster fish.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I don't think Earl can remember what he have in there now, and if he does it will be a long list because I never see that many stock up in a tank before except T&T :D. I would say more then 50 monster in it and the lungfish is huge.

·
Registered
743 Posts
hardcore monster tank. 97 bichirs was a typo though right? (from post # 8)

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
what size is the tank?
you have so many monsters in there.
i'd love to see this in person some day.
thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
i think it looks good earl. that datnoid looks like he seems to be happy. is this the same tank that we got out in Maple Ridge??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts