British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have some extra rock, fake plants and drift wood if you want. PM me for details.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
lol, sponge bob...

airbaggedmazda, I remember seeing everyone jump on the opportunity when they found the craigslist posting. Welcome the BCA.

Thanks for the update, I hope the boys are enjoying it a lot, and that dad doesn't have to take care of it for them :)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome to BCA and welcome to the madness, I am glad that u got the tank all set up looks awesome :)

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Airbaggedmazda, you built stands for them? Way to go! those are great stands! You can never have too much storage space. Wow!

I know this is not the right place for this but just wanted everyone in here to see the kids finished tanks. Also thank you all for your offers. And best of all I found this forum. Anyways,

I built 2 stands that are the same for them and they used their money to buy some ornaments for their tanks.
]

·
Registered
916 Posts
Looking good!!!
I luv the stand you built too, very sturdy, perfect for a little boy's room.
I agree very nice stand and the colour goes so well with the orange and blue gravel...that 60's look. :D Glad they are enjoying them.
Well done on your behalf for allowing them to have fish .:D...soon they will want a coffee table tank ;).
bill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.