British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

For any members who use their phones via to access the forum i have updated to the latest version of the tapatalk. I recently got a android device and purchased the app 2.99 and used it flawlessly. let me know if anyone has issues. seems to be working great, nice and fast.

Shawn

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Actually I just thought of something that may be a glitch. If someone posts a link to another thread in a post I'm sent to the wrong thread when I tap on it. So someone says thier fish has white spots another user will post a link to an ich thread. If I tap on the link I will get sent to some random intro thread etc.

·
Registered
210 Posts
There's an app available to view this forum on my android?!?!?! I had no idea, I have just been going through my browser... obviously it's very difficult to use that way... so the app is called tapatalk?? I will have to go to the app store now :D

Thanks for posting!!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Actually I just thought of something that may be a glitch. If someone posts a link to another thread in a post I'm sent to the wrong thread when I tap on it. So someone says thier fish has white spots another user will post a link to an ich thread. If I tap on the link I will get sent to some random intro thread etc.
I've been having the same problem

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it might have something to do with the way our forum parses the links for google optimization through vbseo. Needless to say not sure how to fix that

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Also there is a Chrome extension available for Tapatalk enabled forums:

Tapatalk Notifier for Chrome is a web browser extension that notify you with a small alert when you received a new Private Message or a new reply to Subscribed Topics from your forum members. Allows you to jump right to the Inbox of your forum without having to remember the URL.

Tapatalk Notifier is brought to you by the official Tapatalk team and is free of charge. Rest assured we do not track any of your forum activities, no passwords, cookies or any other information is sent to our server.

If you like this extension please don't forget to rate it and support us by purchasing the Tapatalk Forum App available on iOS App Store, Android Market and BlackBerry App World!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts