British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is not the normal entrance. it is off to the right side. you will see a bunch of ppl there. Be there at around 7:15pm.

·
Registered
264 Posts
We're about the only "gang group" that's around that time of night. East parking lot, like you were going to the north side of the main building.
Remember that if more than five people are gathered around the rear entrance the RCMP considers that a "hockey riot".

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
We're about the only "gang group" that's around that time of night. East parking lot, like you were going to the north side of the main building.
Remember that if more than five people are gathered around the rear entrance the RCMP considers that a "hockey riot".
Bahahahaha:D

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
:(i also will be missing this meeting:(

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
If anyone has the capability of video recording Tom Barr's Presentation so we can put it up on the site i'd be very appreciative (might have to run this past vahc to make sure it's ok?? ) Charles?

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
So did anyone change their minds about planted tanks and how/when to use plants? I know it got me thinking about a few things. Thanks to the VAHC who organized this. I didn't get a chance to hang out afterwards as it ended later than I could stay.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts