British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As our Annual Fall Monster Auctions have always been very popular and well attended, it was decided at our last meeting that we will have TWO Monster Auctions this year. Therefore our Annual Spring auction will become the second "MONSTER Auction".
It will be held on a Saturday at the same location and will follow the same format as our fall auction. The same rules apply and buying and selling is open to the general public as well as VAHS members. We welcome all aquatic-related livestock, plants, foods and equipment.

The details are:

VAHS Spring Monster Auction
Place: St Pius x Catholic Church Gym, 1150 Mt Seymour Rd., North Vancouver
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2016
Time: Registration 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m., Auction starts at 10:00 a.m.

For pre-registration and additional information contact [email protected]

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a quick reminder that our SPRING MONSTER AUCTION, SATURDAY APRIL 9TH, is less than a month away...
For additional information or to download buyers and/or sellers forms, go to our website. You can also check us out on facebook.
We expect a great variety of livestock, plants and aquaria supplies and equipment, so mark APRIL 9TH on you calendar and plan to join us.
To register please contact Dave by e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
410 Posts
do general public need a buyers form?

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
I will be coming Dave.

I just don't know if I'll have anything to sell yet.

Respectfully,

Stuart

Tankful in Vancouver!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
447 Posts
Work schedule?I'll see you there Anthony.

Reactions: guppygeorge

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There will salt water items as well as fresh water. AquaAddict
We generally have some salt water items....equipment as well as anemones, coral. zoas, etc. We have some excellent reefers in the club, so we trust that some of them will bring items :) Come on Anthony, Laurie, Eileen, et al........

Reactions: The Guy

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man.....that's a bummer Laurie. We miss your participation in our club activities :( Hope to see you at our next regular meeting or at the Summer BBQ :lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just a reminder to all those planning to come to our auction. For those planning to SELL.... please e-mail Dave at; [email protected] to register. For those of you are simply coming to BUY.......you can get a number when you show up at the Auction. BOTH buyers and sellers, go to our webpage to download the rules and buyers and sellers forms. Look forward to seeing you all on the 9th.

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Things have changed and I will be able to attend the auction after all, even though I no longer have any aquariums I still enjoy looking at beautiful reef or fresh tank setups, and talking to folks that have tanks.
I'll be bringing a box of auction stuff for a donation to the club and can help out with the auction as well if needed. See you all there. Cheers :bigsmile:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Things have changed and I will be able to attend the auction after all, even though I no longer have any aquariums I still enjoy looking at beautiful reef or fresh tank setups, and talking to folks that have tanks.
I'll be bringing a box of auction stuff for a donation to the club and can help out with the auction as well if needed. See you all there. Cheers :bigsmile:
Excellent....we all look forward to seeing you again Laurie....thanks in advance for your donation and your offer to help....e-mail Dave and I'm sure he will find a "job" for you ;)

Reactions: guppygeorge

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
Depending on whose coming with me, I may be able to help in the kitchen.....

Best regards,

Stuart

Tankful in Vancouver!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts