Hey guys,

have some plants I need to find new homes for. See images

first picture is of a huge narrow leaf Java fern, probably 16 inch leaves, and it’s really a good size, probably an easy hundred plus leaves. Really nice, spits out babies all over the place, on a larger
size drift wood. $50

second picture is a huge regular Java fern. Probably 18 inches tall and you can see how large the drift wood is it is on. $40

third one is a little smaller windolev Java fern on drift wood, probably 8 inch tall plants, and it’s roughly a foot long piece of driftwood it is on. $30

fourth pic is bolbitus large, on drift wood probably 16-18 inches in diameter, and maybe 12 inches tall. $40

Fifth picture is a small narrow leaf Java fern on driftwood, probably about 8 inches long, and maybe the plants are that high also. $15

I also have like a hundred hygro pinnatifida plants, various sizes from large to small. Someone take them off my hands, probably like 1/3 of a garbage bag fun. $30 for all of them, and I’m not joking there are tons and tons!

I am in Abby for pic up, but will be in Vancouver Saturday afternoon for a couple hours and can meet up between 3:45-5:45

text me please 604-866-9497

curtis