British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did anyone else notice that there are alot of guests on the vistor page ?

i guess alot of members have not signed up to the new bca ?? :confused:

any othere theories ...??

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
There is a NOTICE at the top of the page which tells them what happened and that they must re register. Some of the guests maybe spiders from google. I assume most will start signing up, we are getting about 150 signups a day which is pretty good. I am noticing alot of people who used to lurk are taking this opportunity to now sign up which is great to see

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I just found out what happened , and signed up again a few minutes ago.Not a big deal though the same company (members/sponsors) exist here along with a good Mod team.Keep up the good work , and thanks for putting the forum again.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a NOTICE at the top of the page which tells them what happened and that they must re register. Some of the guests maybe spiders from google. I assume most will start signing up, we are getting about 150 signups a day which is pretty good. I am noticing alot of people who used to lurk are taking this opportunity to now sign up which is great to see
ya for sure .. that is good to see :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.