British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the title might be a little harsh, but I'm close :)

I passed on the opportunity to get a redsea 250 max with corals, live rock and livestock for 600 dollars AND the wife was on board. What was I thinking?

Anyone else have some good "one that got away" stories, feel free to pipe up and make me feel better. Misery loves company :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
I could have bought a CO2 setup locally for a decent price, didn't. Then went looking for a CO2 setup the next week :/
Turns out CO2 tanks are hard to find for a reasonable price...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have one last ditch effort to get the one over here. By the time I had made my mind up on it someone else had already claimed the prize....HOWEVER!!! They are going to look at it in 2 hours and 16 minutes. ...no I'm not nervous about it at all and if they say no I'm gonna scoop it. If not I'm planning a trip to the main land as we speak :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have officially moved to plan B!
Frankly I like plan b just as much as plan A, even if it is slightly less convenient.

So just when a guy is kicking himself in the pants for being so foolish the BCA comes through! Here I thought it might just be a little silly to rant away about the one that got away, I still haven't confirmed that it isn't, but it sure did turn out well for me :)

Hats off to my man Anthony for saving my day.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excited to see what's to come!
Me too!
I have so long wanted a reef tank but it kinda went by the way side....sort of like being in a famous rock band. Sure it would be great....but it just wasn't meant to be. Well now the time has come for at least one dream to come true!!

Still gonna be jealous of those planted beauties of yours dou, don't think that will ever change :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts