British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Our website is live! Our specials are posted and will be updated regularly! There is an email sign up for sales notifications as well as interesting links and expected shipments! We encourage everyone to register their email address so we can provide you with sales and promotions directly to you!:D

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Nice going Grant

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
looking forward to visiting it as soon as i log out.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Hey everyone,
Our website is live! Our specials are posted and will be updated regularly! There is an email sign up for sales notifications as well as interesting links and expected shipments! We encourage everyone to register their email address so we can provide you with sales and promotions directly to you!:D
i just tried to use the link in your post and got an error message.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
i got there just typing it in though.
very nice site....

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That would be the "you have a sharp eye and can run and get that deal quickly before it even more quickly changes back mysteriously" situation.:D:D

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
That would be the "you have a sharp eye and can run and get that deal quickly before it even more quickly changes back mysteriously" situation.:D:D
Hahaha....unfortunately Grant, the plane ticket home (I'm working overseas at the moment) would negate the deal. :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts