British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I had this posted before the crash so i suppose i should post it again :)

As most of you know i'm a bit of a computer buff :) Last last year i began doing website hosting for family and friends and shortly after i figured i would do it as a side business. So i am here to offer website hosting to all of you and anyone you know. I suppose the hardest thing with website hosting is you dont know the company you are dealing with. Well at least you know you can track me down and i'm active :)

All of my prices and features and specs are located on the website.
HostBeaver
www.hostbeaver.ca

If anyone can refer me customers i would be more then willing to give you a finders fee.

Here are some banners if you would like to put a banner on your personal website:

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha thanks!

We also do website design!

Limited offer for BCA Members

380$

-5 Page Static Website
-Custom Design
-Email Setup
-Free month of hosting
-Free www.com domain name

Of course if you are looking for something different then just send me a pm and we can work something out for ya :)

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
sean is doing my grooming webpage for me right now..and it looks great!! efficient also.
id recommend him.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Looks awesome!

Your photoshoping skills are better than mine :)
The color choice is really nice :D

will this be linked to aprilsaquarium website too? (under Discus section)

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks awesome!

Your photoshoping skills are better than mine :)
The color choice is really nice :D

will this be linked to aprilsaquarium website too? (under Discus section)
Yea the discus link and the aquarium link will both be linked there, you betcha :)

cant take all the credit myself, that's what staff is for too :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey All,

I had this posted before the crash so i suppose i should post it again :)

As most of you know i'm a bit of a computer buff :) Last last year i began doing website hosting for family and friends and shortly after i figured i would do it as a side business. So i am here to offer website hosting to all of you and anyone you know. I suppose the hardest thing with website hosting is you dont know the company you are dealing with. Well at least you know you can track me down and i'm active :)

All of my prices and features and specs are located on the website.
HostBeaver
www.hostbeaver.ca

If anyone can refer me customers i would be more then willing to give you a finders fee.

Here are some banners if you would like to put a banner on your personal website:

It was nice to see your website, hostbeaver.ca and I liked that you are providing 99 percent up time reliable hosting. I am sure that I will let you know if there any customers for your product.

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is our newest promotion to anyone interested, or maybe you know someone that needs a website?

We are offering a limited time offer as a promotion to get some word of mouth going on .

We are offering:

-Custom Built website, static pages, 5 pages or so.
-1 Year of web hosting included
-Free Internet Service for Individuals and Business Internet Service - www.com Domain for first year
-Free Internet Service for Individuals and Business Internet Service - www.com renewal every year if you stay hosting with us
-We will configure and setup your email accounts for you
-We use wordpress as a backend which gives you the ability to edit your website without our help after we are done creating it.
-Referral Fee for every friend you sign up on top of that

We are offering all of this for 400$

·
Registered
55 Posts
with the internet being "global" and no HST in Alberta ... thats a sweet deal!

So if I refer myself ... how much finders fee do I save off that $400 price?

Just askin as I'm shopping ...

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, guess you didn't read the fine print, cant refer yourself :)
Also Because the business is new and i'm doing under 30k a year, no tax, for now anyways..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts