·
Registered
1,321 Posts
That's cool. I believe people were just talking about there aquarium builds

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
What shops sell their tanks?
I don't know if any lfs carries their tanks at the moment. I checked out their website and see that they have a Showroom and Warehouse in Richmond :) Their mailing address is in Surrey. Check out their site for information on their tanks. You will also find information on how to contact them by phone, e-mail and to find a sales rep.

·
Registered
379 Posts
That store doesn't sell any fish, it only sell the tank and toilet bidet. You go to the second floor of aberdeen square. (the newly build extension of aberdeen centre.) It is on the left side when you head to the sky train station. Aberdeen square is just a strange place.

·
Registered
519 Posts
That store doesn't sell any fish, it only sell the tank and toilet bidet. You go to the second floor of aberdeen square. (the newly build extension of aberdeen centre.) It is on the left side when you head to the sky train station. Aberdeen square is just a strange place.
Yeah gotcha I know where it is been theres tons of times just didn't know they sold tanks LOL. Thanks anyways for the info though :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yeah gotcha I know where it is been theres tons of times just didn't know they sold tanks LOL. Thanks anyways for the info though :D
Most of time you saw those toilet bowl, you are assume it is toilet bidget shop, but if you look closely you will find several empty fish tank in there as well. (From the large tank to nano tank.)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts