British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
379 Posts
Weird what's the pricing like?
I remember I saw large square tank (80g or so?), cylinder tank and apple/ heart shape nano tank. I believe the shop only has the tank and toilet bidet. All the tank are empty without water and I don't believe it has any other fish accessory or whatever. Anyway I never bother to go inside and ask. I mean would you do that? It is a very strange shop.

· Registered
520 Posts
I remember I saw large square tank (80g or so?), cylinder tank and apple/ heart shape nano tank. I believe the shop only has the tank and toilet bidet. All the tank are empty without water and I don't believe it has any other fish accessory or whatever. Anyway I never bother to go inside and ask. I mean would you do that? It is a very strange shop.
Hell yeah what if they sell hella cheap tanks lol.

· Registered
293 Posts
I mean if you need a toilet bidet and maybe a washroom tank then thats the store for you!

· Registered
112 Posts
Bank of Nova Scotia on kings way near Patterson station has had a clear for about 2 years now...has some parrot gold fishes in it. I did check them out at their website back then and said it was made/imported from surrey address.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.