British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Welcome......I just checked out your facebook page.......Gorgeous fish. Could you tell us where you're located, and something about yourself ?

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Net Caught is Kevin aka Virual and he is located in Surrey at 140th and 78th. Im sure we will hear alot from him in his new sub forum as he is wanting to " bring awareness to the hobby so hopefully people realize that by buying cyanide caught marine fish is helping to shut down the hobby as well as hurting reefs and the eco-system"

Glad to see ya guys as a sponsor Kevin. If you need assistance with anything please feel free to ask

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Welcome
Aboard Kevin! Glad your a
Sponsor. I will encourage buyers if you can get
Me some
Business cards

Sent by tapatalk in north Burnaby

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello all!
My name is Kevin and many of you may know me from BC Aquaria as Virual or from Island Pets Unlimited in Burnaby.
After 15 years of keeping freshwater fish i decided to get into the saltwater business as there is no one who brings in strictly net caught fish and cultured clams and corals.
My goal is to educate fish keepers on how fish are collected and the damaging effects cyanide has on the reef and potentially the shut down of the hobby because of cyanide use. Also to provide fish keepers with the highest quality fish from 100% net caught facilities.
I have a Facebook page called Net Caught Marines Direct that has pictures and pricing of all the fish that are available.
I also do fish tank setups, installations, maintenance, fish shipping and tank moves.
If anyone one has questions or would like a stocklist of what i currently have in stock feel free to contact me anytime at [email protected]
Looking forward to educating and providing all of you with healthy marines.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome! Awesome facebook page! Are you planning on getting a website at any point?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
his Vanderbuilt Chromis is a beauty.. I love them. his fishes are really nice. welcome kevin!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome!! I don't have any marine fish but yours are STUNNING! That flame angel is starting a internal debate with myself if I want to start a marine tank.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Anthony, yes i am currently sold out, i will be ordering more on my next order which will hopefully be around the new year.

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,290 Posts
Good guy great deals

Reactions: guppygeorge

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Good guy great deals
You're right on "dino". I went there yesterday with my friends. Although I am not keeping a marine tank at the time, I am VERY tempted to start up a small reef again ;) after seeing some of the beautiful healthy fish that Kevin has. My friend made two great purchases....two of my favourite angels.......a beautiful Coral Beauty and a stunning Flame Angel :bigsmile:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts