British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally finished moving the tanks to the garage. Some tanks have finished cycling others are in the process. The room have 9 tanks. I will post more detailed pics once all the fishes are all moved.

1. 500+ gallons. Not really sure what the actual size is. If you go by normal calculation it is 560. But I was told that my measurements are the outside dimensions and bec of the overflow, the tank is never full anyways. So I will just go by 500+.
Current inhabitants: 1 black aro, 1 silver aro, 2 tinfoil barbs, 1 oscar, 3 flowerhorns, i giraffe cat, i niger cat, 1 highfin pictus, 2 chocolate raphael and 20 convicts (used to cycle tank)

2. 125 gallons. Just finished cycling, moving 1 fish a day.
Current residents: 1 mono pbass, 1 highfin pictus
future residents: 1 super red manju aro, 4 it dats and some bichirs.

3. 125 gallons.
current residents: 1 taki taki catfish and 8 gulpers.

4. 90 gallons. most of the current residents will move inside once I get the SR aro out to tank #2.
current residents: 2 wild silver aros, 8 flagtail and one knifefish(not sure of name).

5. 90 gallons. Keeping the eels for henry while he tries to sell them.
Current residents: 3 electric eels

6. 20 gallons. Growout
current resident: baby electric eel.

7.20 gallons. Growout
current resident: bowfin

8. 20 gallons. Growout
current resident: 6 two spot snakeheads and 2 peacock snakehead.

9. 20 gallons.
current resident: lots of feeder fish.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
This is total BS, I pay all the bills pay a live in Housekeeper and my wife only has to work 2 shifts a week and pays for nada and I get jack for a fish room even though I pay the mortgage on a 2000 sq. ' house.
woah that was a serious run on sentence, I "must" be choked.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Very nice!

I didn't know those mastercraft shelves fit perfectly for tanks like that?
What sizes are they? 4foot or 6 foot? gallons? =) Thanks

And +3 here... only got rolled eyes!

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
only see the arow, and red piranha.. and the snakehead in the small tank of the corner 'but i like your fish room!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And +3 here... only got rolled eyes!
Tell them these are the fishroom tanks. Still have 10 tanks inside the house. 265, 210, 200, 110, 76, 75, 60, 2x45 and a 29 gallon.

hey rich !
i didnt see any of the Emperor Snakeheads.. :'(
they are in my bedroom tank.

Great looking fish room. Would love to see it oneday. btw do you still have your FRT and the clown knife and TSN I sold you?
Still have the big Frt and clownknife. Tsn died during last summer's heat wave.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice!

I didn't know those mastercraft shelves fit perfectly for tanks like that?
What sizes are they? 4foot or 6 foot? gallons? =) Thanks
I got the black stand from Lowe's across the border. They sell them seperately, so you can make your own dimensions. The one I have is 72" tall 60" wide and 30" depth.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
only see the arow, and red piranha.. and the snakehead in the small tank of the corner 'but i like your fish room!
No piranhas. Most fish are still inside the house. Moving them one at a time, so as not to shock the bioload.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I got the black stand from Lowe's across the border. They sell them seperately, so you can make your own dimensions. The one I have is 72" tall 60" wide and 30" depth.
WOW... they look exactly like those mastercraft shelves!
VERY NICE!

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
very want to see ur big FRT and clown knife, when will u add all fishs to ur fish room , i guess without the " island pet unlimited" u are my next aquarium store best to view it!!! haha,:D if u dont mind!
My FRT almost 6" , and clown knife 15".....:)

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
This is total BS, I pay all the bills pay a live in Housekeeper and my wife only has to work 2 shifts a week and pays for nada and I get jack for a fish room even though I pay the mortgage on a 2000 sq. ' house.
woah that was a serious run on sentence, I "must" be choked.
in that case you shouldnt need to ask, just do it.

·
Registered
743 Posts
in that case you shouldnt need to ask, just do it.
haha , yah. Easier to put an addition on to my house if I want the fish room, which is what I am doing. Cheaper than a divorce.
I will just have to be patient.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts