British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Welcome, Tim! I love your plants, which arealways healthy and a great deal (even without the discount). Whenever I get some containers of your plants, it's like a party -- there's always enough to share with friends.

By the way, the plants that are in my little Dymax 3 are growing well with the single LED light. Even the pink-leafed one.

I really appreciate the information that you provide about your plants. Aquaflora is like an aquatic plant store with "tech support."

:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks everyone, this has been a terrific first week and a bit on BC aquaria. I'm glad to see so many interesting plant enthusiasts out here.

As any of you who know me can guess, sometimes I'm a little scattered :p. I forgot to mention start and stop dates for the plant sale! The BCA discount sale will run until Sunday July 4. And if you'd like to pick up your order at one of the local stores that we currently sell our plants to, that's fine too (the order just needs to be submitted here first, and I'll work out the details with the store's owner). April has already done this.

PJ's pets just got a fresh order of Aquapaks on Tuesday, and King Ed's while have an order by tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi everyone, sorry for the confusion, I've had computer issues and heat issues, so I've been a little late in responses, sorry!

The aquapak sale will continue until the end of next week (july 16), and as long as you've sent a PM before than, it will count.

Thanks!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts