British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let people know that the move is done now and the only casualties were one neon and one Knight Goby. The goby decided to jump ship and I found him dried up on the garage floor.

I wanna give a big thanks to my buddies Budahrox and D-man, without them I wouldn't have gotten it done. Gotta have you guys over for one of my bbq's once we are more settled in.

Still got lots of organizing and unpacking to do but at least we are in the house. The house is way way nicer than what we were in. Really nice to get outta the basement suite. Also am loving Maple Ridge alot better than Surrey, I grew up there and spent most of my life there but it's just not the same there anymore.

I got my Fahaka and his 135g in the double garage. It's heated so we should be fine. Don't really like him being down there but it would have been great difficulty getting the tank around a couple tight corners and up the stairs. Me and the bro-inlaw are gonna setup the garage as a man cave. Hopefully planning on setting up a couple couches in there and hopefully we can find a good deal on a decent pool table to put in there.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Glad to hear you're settling in there buddy!!
LMAO ever see pool balls go flying off the table???
Might want to reconsider that idea ;)
Cheers!!!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya a pool table near a fish tank might not be a good idea eh:D Sure I could rig something up, like put a piece of plywood in front of the tank while playing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts