British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Ehh... sounds weird... actually... i can't really find the correct words, just completely odd!

·
Registered
17 Posts
so this guy wants someone to give him a 250+ gallon SW tank with all the equipment needed to run AND regular maintenance in exchange for a lifetime discount at his store:confused:

unbelievable......:(

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
you know whats unbelievable is he'll get it.....

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
His ad is confusing all of us! LOL! Since we're all reading it wrong... maybe he's saying take all his furniture and use it for a life time and just give him a tank in exchange =)

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
The way it reads, the furniture company wants a reef aquarium valued at $10,000 and "free" maintenance, in exchange for the ability of who ever supplies the aquarium to receive furniture from him at cost. In other words, he gets the aquarium and all the fixings and person B can by all the furniture they want from him at his cost. The furniture store makes no profit on the furniture sold to person B but still covers the cost of the furniture.

I would need a hell of a lot of furniture to make this worth my while. Interesting concept but unless you own an apartment building needing furnishing, you have to be nuts to do this.

·
Registered
317 Posts
The way it reads, the furniture company wants a reef aquarium valued at $10,000 and "free" maintenance, in exchange for the ability of who ever supplies the aquarium to receive furniture from him at cost. In other words, he gets the aquarium and all the fixings and person B can by all the furniture they want from him at his cost. The furniture store makes no profit on the furniture sold to person B but still covers the cost of the furniture.
Just join Directbuy for lest than half the $10,000 value he is asking for, and you can buy more than furniture all at cost.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts