British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, guys!
I suppose that lockdown will never end! :( thus it makes me wonder what you usually do while self-isolating? Maybe your suggestions below will help me find some new hobby ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Charles!
I have been in lockdown for more than 6 (!) months. I used to love reading and playing ping-pong but after so many hours in lockdown doing it I am sick and tired of all that stuff. My cousin is a huge fan of World of Warcraft and made me give it a go. After playing it for about a week I must admit that it is much funnier than ping-pong, my ex main hobby :cool: but at the same time if I was a pro at ping-pong I couldn't say the same thing about WoW thus I had to ask local pro gamers for help in upgrading my char :D usually I found them through https://skycoach.gg/wow-boost. I put the info here in case there are many more WoW fans on the forum.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Been fortunate and haven’t missed a minute of work since this whole thing started and was able to still continue all hobbies so honestly other than not being able to see everyone for a while very little changed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts