British Columbia Aquariums banner

161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Thanks Arch,for short if I may. I'm a little lazy to type much with my thumbs, call me what you will just don't call me late for dinner!

Here is an older photo of me when I had a respectable job and profile<G>

I was running the Billy Barker Inn cocktail lounge in Quesnel at the time.
+ 10 coolest mod points! Mike all the times I met you I would have never guessed, I must have missed this post before......

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm just another young, newbie aquatic hobbyist. Nice to meet all of you and thanks for inviting me to BCAQUARIA. Alex Gee | LinkedIn

·
Registered
773 Posts
Anyone who knows me, knows i like digging up old posts. So here we go again. Here we are 9 years older, down to my last baby. Thinking of getting the tanks in better shape, but we shall see what happens after this semester. Btw I miss all the old crew, any of you still here?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
Same place I used to be.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
773 Posts
We should have a visit one day, we still so close and its been soooooo many years. And I might wanna buy some plants off you. Easy ones of course.

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
We should have a visit one day, we still so close and its been soooooo many years. And I might wanna buy some plants off you. Easy ones of course.
It has been quite a while. My son is 6 and my tanks are low on my priority list right now.... I need to reset my Fluval Flora. It is a jungle tank. I'm amazed my fish haven't jumped ship yet.......

Best regards,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

161 - 170 of 170 Posts