British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
after squinting a bit more at the pic I can kinda see the scape thats on it, but guess that would be a good tank to rip everthing off and make a planted tank

·
Registered
18 Posts
wow, that's weird looking. hard to tell what's going on in those photos...

are those chunks of wood? if so, they're possibly for mounting orchids over water, paludarium style...

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
strange looking tank but i love the raw finnish on the stand.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i don't think the fish are, from the other picture it looks like its some strange woodscare with like a bride and temple looking thing?

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
looks like an old european cityscape, maybe even middle eastern? you can definately make out the bridge and some sort of waterwheel above and to the left of that, its neat but personally i think its really tacky, maybe has more meaning if your from that place.

wait, what the heck is going on with the shape of the glass/acrylic on the side is it a ramp?

·
Registered
718 Posts
I saw this thing at Able Auctions maybe 5 or 6 years ago, it was a tank that was in a restaurant that had closed. At that time it had little figurines glued to it, it was oriental themed with pagodas, fishermen etc.. even had a little water wheel that had a pump running up to it to make it turn.It had a couple of plant in it as well. It was gaudy as all hell then and in my opinion still is, even without the extra ornaments.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts