British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been doing some reading around here and it seems that Metricide is more or less the same thing as Flourish Excel, but cheaper and more concentrated.? Does anyone know where I can get Metricide, and what the dosing for it is?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Ask a member named wsl. I'm picking up a half bottle from him soon which should last quite awhile longer then the 500ml excel bottles I've been using.

·
Registered
549 Posts
sorry the 13 should have read 23 miss type!

I dose 1.2 mils daily on the 15 gal .3 mls daily on the 5 gallons

After a water change the 15 get 4 mls and the 5's get 1.5 mils

·
Registered
592 Posts
Ask a member named wsl. I'm picking up a half bottle from him soon which should last quite awhile longer then the 500ml excel bottles I've been using.
Hey now, I only have the one bottle to split with you... It's not like I have any others. If you have a couple of empty 500ml excel bottles, that would be perfect to bring over, wouldn't it.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hey now, I only have the one bottle to split with you... It's not like I have any others. If you have a couple of empty 500ml excel bottles, that would be perfect to bring over, wouldn't it.
LOL. I was just saying you would know a good source :). re: Empty bottles, hind-sight is always 20/20 isn't it? I'm thinking of just whiting-out an empty pop bottle or something.

Anyhow I'll PM you. Stop jacking threads!!! 0.o J/K..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts