British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Canadian Aquatics carries the product. Contact Charles as he is in the Vancouver area (unfortunately not downtown).

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I second Canadian Aquatics. Try Charles or Mykiss (just look on their website). April used to have them, too, but I'm not sure now.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hi,

I wonder where could I buy AquaFlora plants near Downtown, I know Rogers in Surrey and King Ed in BB has them ,but I prefer closer ,I checked Aquarium West yesterday but I did not see there.

I want to buy some glosso and HC and the reason I want to buy AquaFlora because its really pest free.

Thanks,
Arash
My understanding is that to get the pest free plants, you need to get the cultured cell ones which come in a plastic tub by AquaFlora. They are more expensive than the normal ones but it's your choice. I ordered 3 varieties (cultured cell) 3 months ago from MyKiss and it only took a few days to get them in.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My understanding is that to get the pest free plants, you need to get the cultured cell ones which come in a plastic tub by AquaFlora. They are more expensive than the normal ones but it's your choice. I ordered 3 varieties (cultured cell) 3 months ago from MyKiss and it only took a few days to get them in.
Already call both Charles and Patrick ,it seems everyone in the town are out of stock on AquaFlora Glosso .

·
Registered
695 Posts
Why not ask around the forum if someone have any glosso or HC for sale. There are some plant gurus around with nice healthy plants. I had some before but it kind of died on me.. so I still consider myself a newb.. :)

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Did you try Aquariums West? I think I've seen AquaFlora plants there before.

I was there this morning, and although I didn't look at the plants specifically, they sure had a lot of plants.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
does mr pets in poco plan on carrying some? i cant go out to richmond easily and have been itching for a local store to supply quality plants
Mr. Pet at PoCo (Westwood) has been carrying Aqua Flora - not sure if they have glosso. Have not been looking there for a while.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Have you tired ordering through their site? Any in stock? Aquariums West can bring some in on their Tropica order if thats an option for you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts