British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to find malaysian trumpet snails, around NORTH, vancouver? Anyone don't want any? I heard they are really beneficial to tanks with plants to keep the sand nice and fluffyish for the roots. Are they worth it? I have loaches so if they get out of control, they will handel it. I am only 14, so I have school. I can pick them up 4:00pm-6:00pm or Next saturday 10:00pm-3:00pm. Thanks ahead of time, just send me a pm if you have any, Oh I could pay like 5$ haha

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Does anyone know where to find malaysian trumpet snails, around NORTH, vancouver? Anyone don't want any? I heard they are really beneficial to tanks with plants to keep the sand nice and fluffyish for the roots. Are they worth it? I have loaches so if they get out of control, they will handel it. I am only 14, so I have school. I can pick them up 4:00pm-6:00pm or Next saturday 10:00pm-3:00pm. Thanks ahead of time, just send me a pm if you have any, Oh I could pay like 5$ haha
platydoras3474,
We have lots of stock in the Burnaby location but they can easily reach plague proportions, which is why we have a lot! They can easily get out of control, well beyond a few loach's capability.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts