British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Does Anyone Know Where To Get Some Albino Bristlenose Pleco Shortfin.
Looking For A Male One. (The Bristles Looks So Cool ^^)
I Haven't Been To Rogers Lately. Has Anyone Been There Lately To Tell Me If They Have It In Stock And What The Price Is? Need To Get Rid Of My Common Pleco As It Will Get To Big For My Tank. I Already Have A Black Ghost Knife Fish And Can't Have Another Big Fish In There ^^.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I know that their are many members that raise them and sell them. Hopefully someone will squeak up soon.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that their are many members that raise them and sell them. Hopefully someone will squeak up soon.
Yes Hopefully Soon ^^
Gotta Move My Pleco ASAP hehe. Doesn't Like Sharing The Driftwood Cave With The Pictus haha.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Try message rescuepenguin, that is where I got my babies from.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I think Fraser Valley Tropicals has some too... thats where mine (acquired through the classifieds) originally hailed from.

And what's with the capitals at the beginning of every word? Every grammar freak on the forum (and a handful of non-grammar freaks) are probably ripping their hair out just reading this thread :D don't wear your shift button out :eek:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think Fraser Valley Tropicals has some too... thats where mine (acquired through the classifieds) originally hailed from.

And what's with the capitals at the beginning of every word? Every grammar freak on the forum (and a handful of non-grammar freaks) are probably ripping their hair out just reading this thread :D don't wear your shift button out :eek:
Fine fine. I won't do capitals anymore :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts